KFC South Africa in partnership with Cricket South Africa provided a memorable experience as part of their sponsorship of the T20 International Series against Australia. The series that was concluded on Sunday, 3 September was filled with fan-centric moments to delight fans in the stadium and fans enjoying the nail-biting game at home.
Campaign elements included:
- KFC gave hundreds of fans with a memorable experience in the big KFC Bucket Service Lounge. This experience included fans being able to rub shoulders with Proteas players Andile Phehlukwayo, Wayne Parnell, Khaya Zondo and fan favourite David Miller whilst enjoying their favourite KFC chicken.
- Delivered the first ever drone delivery of a KFC order in stadium during the live broadcast – showcasing the brand’s continued dedication to finding innovative ways to provide ease to its consumers, regardless of where they may choose to enjoy South Africa’s favourite fried chicken.
- Popular DJ Dlala Thukzin delivered a great performance as part of the half time show in the Bucket Service Lounge.
- Thousands of fans everywhere were immersed in the KFC AR game, giving them an opportunity to win meal deals and cricket memorabilia.
- As a sponsor of the KFC Mini-Cricket programme, KFC provided an opportunity for the young cricketers to participate in singing of the national anthem and being ball kids throughout the three matches in Durban.